Spa Services - Aftercare
After every spa treatment, we will give you very comprehensive aftercare advice. Our Aftercare services is a facial or body treatment for sensitive skin.
The following advice will ensure you continue to benefit from your treatment.
- It is recommended not to apply make up for up to 12 hours after the treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment, it also allows time for the skin
to 'breathe' so as not to clog the pores.
- Try to avoid drinking caffeine or alcohol where possible as these are highly dehydrating to the skin, making the skin dry and dull
- Drinking plenty of water (1.5 – 2 liters a day) will greatly improve the skins complexion and help rid the body of toxins giving you a healthy glow
- Try to avoid the sun immediately after your treatment as the top layer of dead skin cells will have been removed in your treatment therefore making your skin particularly sensitive to sunlight.
- Don't forget to protect your skin from UV light on a daily basis to help prevent skin damage
- Use products recommended to you during your treatment, This will improve your complexion and make your facial treatment more beneficial and effective